Nochipra's own description of the coin:
Chip and I designed this coin to help promote awareness that people with disabilities and some minor health problems enjoy geocaching too and how important it is to create some accessible caches. I (Nora) am a wheelchair user who was born with spina bifida and Chip has diabetes which has made him legally blind, with poor circulation and he has had a kidney transplant, so we tried depict the types of problems many geocachers face on this coin with a wheelchair symbol, the crutches and cane symbol, the hand sign of G for geocaching for the deaf, and the glasses for those with very poor vision and the back of the coin has a special braille message you can interpret representing those who are blind. This coin has very special meaning for both of us and we hope it will for you too if you yourself or someone you know has some some form of physical limitation that makes geocaching a little more difficult but not impossible. Thanks for checking it out!
- Größe/Size: 44 mm
- Dicke/Thickness: 4 mm
- Gewicht/Weight: 48 g
- Präfix/Prefix: OC
- Form/Shape: 3D, circular
- Vorderseite/Front side: 4 quadrants with geocaching colors and one disability represented i each quadrant.
- Rückseite/Back side: A call to create an acceible cache, and a text written in braille + the tracking code.
- Besonderheit/Special feature: Text written i braille
- Groundspeak Icon-Nummer: 1933
- Trackbar auf geocaching.com mit eigenem Icon und Mini-Icon / Trackable at geocaching.com with unique icon and Mini-Icon
|N/A||Gold||Yellow, blue,m green, brown, orange, turquoise, black||Gold||RE||Chip and Nochipra||Oakcoins/Geoswag||12.april 2008|
|N/A||Nickel||Yellow, blue,m green, brown, orange, turquoise, black||Nickel||LE||Chip and Nochipra||Oakcoins/Geoswag||12.april 2008|
|25||Copper||Yellow, blue,m green, brown, orange, turquoise, black||Copper||XLE/AE||Chip and Nochipra||Oakcoins/Geoswag||12.april 2008|
Disabilities, Acessibility, Braille, Wheelchair, Blind, Deaf